Going into a holiday week I thought it’d be nice to keep it light and fun. Whether for a car full of family or a table full of friends, here’s some questions to go around and stir up conversation.
1. What is your personality age?
2. If you could have a 30 min lunch with any Bible hero, who would it be and why?
3. What is your internal pace?
4. What‘s more satisfying to you: saving time or saving money?
5. If you had an extra room in your house, what would you do with it?
6. What is your perfect breakfast?
7. What is something you wish more people asked you?
8. What is your favorite day of the week in this season of life?
9. What’s something you are proud of from the last 6 months?
10. What is your favorite sport to play vs your favorite sport to watch?
11. What movie or show makes you laugh the most?
12. If you could plant any fruit tree and it would be guaranteed to grow in your soil/climate what would it be?
13. As a child, what did you do with most of your free time?
14. What is your go to gas station snack/treat?
15. What is your travel preference: Tourist (do all the things) or Local (go with the flow)
There’s a few to pick from! I pray your time with family and friends is rich in memories and calories ;)